Here are practical suggestions for disciplining with love:
- Calm down (BREATH IN, BREATH OUT).
- Correct children when you are calm and collected, not when you're frustrated and angry.
- Try to understand your child's misbehavior before you discipline.
- Use consequences. PlayfulnessAcceptanceCuriosityEmpathy
- Consequences teach HUMANS how their actions affect their own and other's lives.
BUY YOUR COPY AND FIND OUT MORE
Art Of Disciplining With Love (SIGNED COPY)
- The book is released July and will be shipped out to you ASAP
- You will receive an email with details of shipping 1st August
- Celestina can not wait to hear your feedback on the book
PLEASE BE AWARE IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE United Kingdom WE wiILL CONTACT YOU FOR SHIPPING FEES.
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL US (firstname.lastname@example.org)