Here are practical suggestions for disciplining with love:
- Calm down (BREATH IN, BREATH OUT).
- Correct children when you are calm and collected, not when you're frustrated and angry.
- Try to understand your child's misbehavior before you discipline.
- Use consequences. PlayfulnessAcceptanceCuriosityEmpathy
- Consequences teach HUMANS how their actions affect their own and other's lives.
BUY YOUR COPY AND FIND OUT MORE
Art Of Disciplining With Love
Feel free to contact us on how your found the book